miércoles, 16 de diciembre de 2009

Amar a Morir / Bad Romance

Amar a Morir / Alguna vez han amado a morir?
Acrílico sobre lienzo
Bab Romance - Lady Gaga
Caught in a bad romance, Want your bad romance, I want your ugly, I want your disease, I want your everything, As long as it’s free, I want your love, I want your drama, The touch of your hand, I want you leathe-studded kiss in the sand, I want your love...
You know that I want you, And you know that I need you, I want it bad, Your bad romance, I want your loving, And I want your revenge, You and me could write a bad romance, I want your loving, All your love is revenge, You and me could write a bad romance, Caught in a bad romance, Want your bad romance, I want your horror, I want your design, ‘Cause you’re a criminal, As long as your mine, I want your love, I want your psycho, Your vertigo stick, Want you in my room, When your baby is sick, I want your love, You know that I want you, And you know that I need you, I want your love, And I want your revenge, I want your love, I don’t wanna be friends, J'veux ton amour, Et je veux ton revenge, J'veux ton amour, I don't wanna be friends...

5 comentarios:

Christian Fernández de Solis dijo...

Ésta obra es realmente imponente! Yo se que es una una pintura, pero la sangre parece tan real! Con solo observarla es como si fuera que puedo percibir lo que sintió el/la suicida en ese momento... La yuxtaposición del escrito en la obra que transmite una especie de amor desmensurado, y tú elección del texto que lo acompaña (Bad Romance), me permite obersarvar, analizar, y continuar admirando la pintura sin saturarme...

Marcelo Pozzo dijo...

qué buena!!

Enmanuel López Genes dijo...

Gracias Chris!!! siempre increible tus palabras!!!

NEGRO dijo...

excelente cuadro Enma...

Enmanuel López Genes dijo...

Gracias Omar me alegra que te guste mis obras!!!